Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Transfers

I didn't get transfered!!! yay!  And I still have my 2 companions.  So now my streak of being in a trio every other transfer has broken.  It just blows my mind that at the end of this transfer I will be halfway done.   No!! Not ready yet!  haha.

This last week was fun.  But the last week of the transfer always goes by the slowest.
I don't know if you like me going through my week.  It might get a little boring.  But I don't know what else to say.  Haha.  So if you have any suggestions to make my emails more interesting, let me know!  Until then I'll just go through the highlights of my week.

On Monday.....Okay so I can't really remember what we did on Monday.  I don't have my old planner so I can't look.  Obviously there was nothing too


special.  haha!!

Tuesday we.... this is embarrassing.  Haha.  Missions mess with memory. I think we visited a bunch of people, in Joseph.

Wednesday I remember going to Larry's house.  At least I think that was last week... haha!  We taught him for 2 hours.  Good legit gospel discussions.  He has a lot of questions.  Even though we want to answer all his questions we also want him to feel the spirit.  So we are working on that.  He gave us free bikes though! We are super stoked about that =)  Brand new even.  Really nice bikes.  Now I just have to find a new helmet so I can ride it.

Thursday we taught seminary.  That was fun!! I really enjoyed that.  I could teach some kind of class when I got home.  It would be fun.  Hard, but fun.  Maybe I shouldn't say that.  I might jinx myself.  After that we visited some more people. Invited them to our fireside.  

Friday we went to Baker City for Zone Meeting.  That was fun.  Always a long day when that happens, but it's fun.  We had to leave home at 6:30 to get to La Grande at 8 so they could drive us to Baker by 9.  Long drive.  What we learned at zone meeting applied very much so to our baptism coming up.  It was cool how we as a companionship were worrying about it, then we talked about it in zone meeting.  It was inspired =)
Saturday was fun.  We went to Wallowa (30min drive) to do some service.  The lady we were going to do service for was leaving so we went to another lady's house to help her.  She had us drive back to Enterprise with her to buy flowers with her so we could plant them.  But by the time we got back to Wallowa it was raining.  So we didn't plant.  Just bought them.  haha. Then we went to the bishop's house to help his wife and another lady in the ward make flowers for mother's day.  They weren't real flowers.  They were denim flowers.  Super cute!  I'm wearing one in my hair right now.  That took us 5 hours. So long!  But they really needed help.  Then we drove home.

Sunday was so crazy!!  We had to talk to everyone it seemed like.  We had to ask the bishop a bunch of questions, talk to a couple people to be in the The Living Christ, ask questions to other people, print out fliers and give them to people, and teach a primary class. It was crazy to run around trying to find everyone, and also keep track of each other.  It was fun to be busy though.  Then we got to call home!! I loved that =)  There wasn't enough time, never is.  But it was so fun to see everyone's personalities.  It different when it's in an email or letter.  I loved talking to my awesome family =)  Happy Mother's day to all the mothers!  You are fantastic.

So during study this week I looked up a bunch of scriptures about weakness.  And I found a lot of good ones.  I marked practically all of them.  Everyone go to the Topical Guide and look up weakness.  Notice that it references you to 'Strength'.  Weakness is not a bad thing.  Our weakness, once we figure out what they are, become our strengths if we want them to be.  God has promised us that.  "then will I make weak things become strong unto them." Ether 12:27.
I challenge you to look up at least 3 of the scriptures listed under weakness.  Or cross reference from D&C 1:23.  It's awesome =)

I hope you all have a great week!! 
Love, Sister Radmall

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.