Friday, April 10, 2015

#becausehelives

So I had to give the reigns over to our district leader for the Living Christ on the 9th because I won't be able to go =/  That is my departing temple trip of course.  That was harder than doing the whole fireside by myself!  It's hard to give someone else your ideas and let them take over.  But it's going to be great!  We are showing the Because He Lives video at it.  Wish I could be there!!  

I'm going to apologize in advance.  I'm not very focused right now... so this may be kind of a lame email.  Someone brought a unicycle to the church and that's like all I want to do.  haha =)  Haven't ridden one in 18 months!

This week we went to a relief society birthday party dinner in 5th ward.  It was a talent sharing show type thing.  People brought displays of their talents.  So while everyone we going up sharing the talents I was like, "What the heck, I'll play the piano"  So I did.  Played waterfall.  It was pretty fun.

I got to go on exchanges with Sister Breen.  It was super fun.  We had lots of good talks.  I'm going to miss her!  And everyone else in the mission. 

Saturday was Charles baptism.  It was such an amazing baptism!  The spirit was so strong.  It's amazing to think that now that he is baptized and is confirmed, he has access to the spirit whenever he wants.  And his whole family will be able to prepare to go to the temple in a year and be sealed for eternity.  Baptism really is the first step to progression.  We can't progress until we make covenants with God.  We can keep the commandments, but we can't progress without the covenants.

Yesterday's meetings were my last church meetings on the mission.  Super sad!  I'm excited for general conference =)  This is my 4th one on the mission.  Best place to watch conference.

We taught a lesson yesterday and the spirit was teaching me more than the person we were teaching.  I felt the love of Christ.  He truly is my best friend and brother.  He suffered and died for us so that we can BECOME like him.  We don't have to be like him right now, but we have the opportunity to BECOME perfected in him each and every day.  I love Christ!

#becausehelives

love you all!
love, Sister Radmall


Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.