Friday, April 10, 2015

The End.

So this is my last week.  I am having so many different emotions right now.  Sadness, happiness, excitement, fear, anxiety, and any other emotion you can think of.  My mission has truly been the best thing in my life.  I have a poem that can explain exactly how I am feeling right now.

Highs and Lows

A mission is a strange experience.
A trial and a test.
A mission throws at you the worst,
Yet, teaches you the best.
I've never been so happy.
I've never been so depressed.
I've never felt so forsaken.
I've never been so blessed.
I've never been so confused.
Things have never been so clear.
I've never felt my Heavenly Father so distant.
He's never been so near.

I've never been so discouraged.
I've never been so full of hope.
I feel I could go on forever.
I've come to the end of my rope.
I've never had it quite so easy.
I've never had it quite so tough.
Things have never been so smooth.
Things have never been so rough.
I've never been through such a deep valley.
I've never been to such a high peak.
I've never felt so sure and strong.
I've never felt so weak.

I've never had so many ups.
I've never had so many downs.
I've never had so many smiles.
I've never had so many frowns.
I've never been so lonely.
I've never had so many friends.
Boy! I hope this is over soon!
Gosh! I hope it never ends.

I am so grateful for the gospel.  And I am so grateful for the opportunity I had to study it in depth for 18 months and to serve my Savior and my Heavenly Father 24/7 for 18 months.  I never would trade my mission for anything.
I know Jesus Christ suffered and died for us so that we can return to our Heavenly Father.  He is our savior who saves us and our redeemer who changes us.  I love him!  And I know he loves me!
Have a great week everyone.  See you all in 6 days!  

Love, Sister Radmall


9 out of 11 of my companions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment here.