Sunday, September 29, 2013

TTFN: Ta Ta For Now!

Hey everyone!
So... I'm leaving on Wednesday!! AHH! =) If you want to stay in touch I am going to have my parents put my emails on this blog.  So come check them out!

Here is my MTC address if you want to write me while I'm there. And my parents will put my mission address here too.

Sister Amber Kristine Radmall
OCT 15 ID-NMPA
2007 N 900 E Unit 89
Provo UT 84602

See you all in 18 months! I'm so excited to serve the Lord and share the gospel and light of Christ with the people in Idaho and Oregon. =)

~Love Amber (Sister Radmall)~

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you !!!! I don't even know what to say .... You have grown into a beautiful young women and the light on Christ just emanates from every fiber of your body .... Loves and hugs, Catie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you today 'Sister Radmall' I'm sure that this conference has new meaning and a more direct impact on you! Luv you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment here.